After about an hour of searching online, I finally found this stuff! I knew there had to be something like this available, something you could add to the back of a wedding gown so you could do lacing. (I've made loops by hand before, but it takes forever and it's a bit tedious to make sure they're all the proper size... I was wondering how I could make the process faster).
But, I finally came across some lacing tape that has 'loops' on it (instead of the metal eyelet stuff that Farthingales L.A. has). I went ahead and ordered 3 yards of it... I am really hoping that it is what I am looking for! The picture doesn't look promising, but that is showing the whole tape... it's supposed to be inserted so that only the loops show (and they're small).
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment