I bought some shamrock fabric on eBay, and I'll use Simplicity 3650 (which I have a copy of somewhere around the house). I'll use View B, the pirates. The pants will be made of the shamrock fabric and the sash will match it, and the vest will be green. I don't have anything for a hat but he wouldn't wear it anyway!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
And baby will be... a leprechaun!
I have no idea what else to dress him as! Since I'm going to be in an Irish/Celtic-type costume, I figured I might as well make him something to match.
I bought some shamrock fabric on eBay, and I'll use Simplicity 3650 (which I have a copy of somewhere around the house). I'll use View B, the pirates. The pants will be made of the shamrock fabric and the sash will match it, and the vest will be green. I don't have anything for a hat but he wouldn't wear it anyway!
I bought some shamrock fabric on eBay, and I'll use Simplicity 3650 (which I have a copy of somewhere around the house). I'll use View B, the pirates. The pants will be made of the shamrock fabric and the sash will match it, and the vest will be green. I don't have anything for a hat but he wouldn't wear it anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment