Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures from my garden

I was having fun taking photos out there today. I didn't really get any of the carrots or lettuce because they're still too small to show up well in pics.


This is one of my 4'x4' raised beds. A couple of the spots haven't been planted with anything yet, and I'm going in every week and planting a couple more squares (that's why I have 3 different squares of bush beans).


One solitary bean, sprouting up in its square (the rest should follow soon!)


My Italian Rose bush beans just starting to sprout.


This one is cool, it shows beans in different "stages" of sprouting. I think these ones are Royal Burgundy. I also planted Purple Queen, which is an offspring of Royal Burgundy, but they have not sprouted!


Serrano peppers, my husband will be excited to see that. I need to figure out what's wrong with the leaves.


Blossoms on my lemon tree, woo-hoo!!


Strawberries, yummy!


Petunias... I added these for a bit of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment