Thursday, January 28, 2010

I wonder if this will make a good shirt?

My husband's birthday is coming up in a little over two weeks. I need to decide what to get for him. I've already bought him an 8G Sansa Clip MP3 player, which I plan to load up with Bobby Horton albumsI downloaded off Amazon.

My husband has really been focused heavily on Scouts lately, and I'm trying to remind him that Civil War reenacting is a whole lot more fun that Scouting. And involves the whole family. ☺

Anyway, I bought some Civil War "150th Anniversary" fabric online a few weeks ago. I didn't have a plan in mind when I ordered the fabric- impulse buy!- but I've been wondering if I could make two nice shirts with it. Somewhere in my pattern stash I have a copy of Simplicity 5581.

I don't know anything about quilting, so that's not much of an option with my time constraints. And if I had been planning to do a quilt, I would've gotten a couple more of the coordinating prints, which are now all sold out from the website I got them from.

No comments:

Post a Comment