Friday, August 7, 2009

Make that 2 corsets!

Okay, not only did I sew together the corset girdle pieces yesterday (and my order from Delicious LLC came in-- the busk and boning), I also cut out the pattern pieces for the Laughing Moon Silverado corset. I don't have a busk long enough for that... the only one I have (which I had to cut out of an old corset because I can't find my spare busk) is 1" too short. It'll work for fitting purposes, anyway. I need to see which style will work better for my sister.

I am NOT looking forward to setting all those grommets!! Maybe I'll do every other pair, since like I said, this is only for fitting. I'll put all the grommets on the final corset, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your corsets, and I can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete