I ended up trimming it with some iridescent ric-rac I bought ages ago. I wanted to go to Walmart to find something (I actually wanted some of that white daisy/pink centers trim)... but I didn't really want to drag my rambunctious 3-year-old down there.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
My daughter's dress is nearly done!
Wow, that was an easy pattern! No gathering at all, except for the sleeves! No zipper, no buttons, nada! All I have left to do is hem it. Oh yes, and iron out the fold creases.
I ended up trimming it with some iridescent ric-rac I bought ages ago. I wanted to go to Walmart to find something (I actually wanted some of that white daisy/pink centers trim)... but I didn't really want to drag my rambunctious 3-year-old down there.

I ended up trimming it with some iridescent ric-rac I bought ages ago. I wanted to go to Walmart to find something (I actually wanted some of that white daisy/pink centers trim)... but I didn't really want to drag my rambunctious 3-year-old down there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment