I was at Walmart the other day trying to find some fabric that will coordinate with the dusty rose pink shade of the jacket... but I could find NOTHING! Everything clashed, it was awful!
So I dug through my fabric stash and found some pink fabric that has little cutesy hearts all over it (Valentine-type stuff). I got it at Walmart several years ago. I bought a coordinating print at the same time that is a sort of checkered white/pink print with a different style of heart on each square. I decided not to use the skirt pattern that goes with the jacket because I cannot find any nice tees for my daughter to wear with it, so I decided to go ahead and make her a dress from Simplicity 5234, using the coordinating Valentine prints. Hopefully it'll look good!
Now, to get started on that. There's a Spongebob Squarepants marathon on TV until 4:00 so I'm going to be VERY bad and let my 3-year-old be distracted by that (she is a major Spongebob fan).
No comments:
Post a Comment